Friday 26 December 2014

The Struggles of Writing Your First Blog.

I didn't really know what to write in my first blog but then I realised... Why don't I write about writing a first blog. Ironic; I know.

We have all has the frustrating experience of mind block, whether it be over writing a blog; to coursework; to writing a story or even sending a text message. Annoying right? Well I had that feeling whilst staring at my computer screen, tapping my thumb on the space bar, and rattling my brain for a great blog idea. 


Ok, granted this idea probably isn't any better than anything else I would have uploaded but, to me, I thought it could be quite relatable to some people. So... Here goes.
The biggest problem with writing a blog is the actual concept to write about. So how do you think of something great? Well... Great ideas are all around you. You just need to look harder.


Great ideas could be within what you do during the day to what you see. Once you have a great idea then you need to think of how to write it, for example, you could re-tell it within a fictional story; and make sure you add your own stamp to it. 
Also I would suggest adding a catchy title. That way people are more inclined to read your blog. Once you have done all of this then your first blog post is complete.

I've been told the best thing to write in your first blog is what your blog post is going to  be about. But who actually knows what their page is actually going to be about and stick to it. You could think of something amazing to share but you have already stated that your blog is about something else.

Therefore I won't be writing or sharing just one specific thing on my blog. My blog will be about a variety of things as stated in my description. I will be uploading things to do with fashion; short stories and generic blog entries.


Now that I have rambled on. What about you?


Have any of you struggled with writing something? What was this?


And what were your first blog posts about?


Stay tuned, Shy Girl. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment