Saturday 27 December 2014

A Must Have.. Not Just For Winter.. But All Year Round!



 A couple of months ago I signed up to a company called Pact Coffee. This was probably one of the best decisions ever. Pact is definitely a must have to all you lovely coffee drinkers. 

When I first joined I received a box like this.
This was the Pact starter pack. Everything needed to brew and drink a good cup of coffee. I thought this was absolutely brilliant and had to share with people. 

Inside the starter pack there was your very own flavour of fresh coffee which you got to choose online before the shipment; a cafetiere along with filters and a measuring spoon; a travel mug and a starter booklet.

I thought this was brilliant.
And for the price of it too! You get to choose the favour of coffee each time and when you want it shipped out to you. This makes this personal to you. Such a nice touch.
                                                       

This is something great for everyone. For those coffee addicts who cannot get enough; for those slow drinkers who enjoy the taste of great blends and for students who don't want to spend a great deal to get a great fix of coffee.

I know this is where I go for my great tasting cuppa!

My advice to all..

Try it!

Stay tuned, Shy Girl. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment